Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
The cookies used on our site are as follows:
|We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.||More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html|
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
|Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.||You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html|
|Live chat inc – we use this to enable us to support our customers live on the website via a chat box that appears on in the bottom right hand corner of the customers screen.||You can find out more about live chat's position on privacy as regards its service at http://www.livechatinc.com/privacy-policy/|
|Twitter – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Twitter.||You can find out more about Twitters's position on privacy as regards its service at https://twitter.com/privacy/|
|Facebook – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Facebook.||You can find out more about Facebooks's position on privacy as regards its service at http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
|Google+ – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Google+.||You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its service at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service.
2. In certain cases we may use your mail address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website, measuring customer service or issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.